- This event has passed.
Premium Whiskey & Food Experience
Friday, November 29, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm GMT
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until Friday, January 31, 2020
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Friday, repeating until Friday, January 31, 2020
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday, repeating indefinitely
Nothing goes better with Irish food than a glass of Irish whiskey. Let us guide you through the best ways to pair Irish whiskey with artisan cheeses, fruit and handcrafted chocolates. Your expert local guide will explain the science behind combination while you enjoy the unique taste sensations that whiskey pairing can achieve.
We will guide you through the secrets behind Ireland’s beloved taste indulgences and show you what makes Dublin a great gastronomic destination. Our high-quality food and whiskeys are expertly selected to provide unique taste experiences that will delight the senses. This experience is perfect for newcomers to whiskey and also those that enjoy new food experiences.
Our tours are kept small in size so everyone gets to enjoy feeling part of a special Dublin experience. We only use premium Irish whiskey – so no burning sensation or bad taste left in your mouth when it’s over. Our venues are situated close to each other so you stay dry and warm in Dublin’s famous wet weather – this is not a walking food tour so you get to enjoy the most of each venues hospitality.
– Learn the history of Irish whiskey as you sample 5 different whiskey styles.
– Experience artisan cheese, fruit, crackers & handmade chocolates.
– Small group size ensures an intimate experience away from the crowds.
– Our venues are in same area so you stay dry & warm in Dublin’s famous wet weather.
– This is not a walking tour or pub crawl – but it is lots of fun.
– Learn tips on tasting technique and how to enjoy Irish whiskey.
– Highly trained whiskey guides with a passion for Irish whiskey.
– Maximize time spent in Dublin knowing you are in the best bars in the city.
– Local guides offer recommendations on the best places to eat and drink in Dublin.
Photos from the event
Did you attend? Post your own photos using the button below: [upg-attach layout=”slide” popup=”on” orderby=”modified”]