- This event has passed.
Dublin Whiskey Tasting Experience
Thursday, November 28, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm GMT
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Wednesday and Thursday, repeating until Thursday, January 30, 2020
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until Thursday, January 30, 2020
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until Thursday, January 30, 2020
What could be better than enjoying Irish whiskey in Dublin’s great whiskey bars? Soak up the local flavour with a bespoke whiskey experience in Ireland’s capital city with your very own whiskey expert.
Sip five different styles of Irish whiskey ranging from Dublin’s own Teeling whiskey to Green Spot – one of Dublin’s best-kept whiskey secrets. We share the knowledge to answer the questions – Who invented whiskey? What is the difference between Irish & Scotch? How do you make whiskey?
Our tours are kept small in size so everyone gets to enjoy feeling part of a special Dublin experience. We only use premium Irish whiskey – so no burning sensation or bad taste left in your mouth. Our bars are situated close to each other so you stay dry and warm in Dublin’s famous wet weather – this is not a walking tour or pub crawl.
– Learn the history of Irish whiskey as you sample 5 different whiskey styles.
– Small group size ensures an intimate experience away from the crowds.
– Learn tips on tasting technique and how to enjoy Irish whiskey.
– Highly trained whiskey guides with a passion for Irish whiskey.
– Maximize time spent in Dublin knowing you are in the best bars in the city.
– Local guides offer recommendations on the best places to eat and drink in Dublin.
Photos from the event
Did you attend? Post your own photos using the button below: [upg-attach layout=”slide” popup=”on” orderby=”modified”]